Concrete Deep Cleaning & Polishing
We provide deep concrete cleaning and polished concrete services for homes and businesses throughout the Greater Amarillo area.
With integrity combined with amazing results being the focus of the service we provide, we won’t settle for quality other than the best.
We manage multiple crews which allow us to accommodate your needs and schedule.
Whether you’re a general contractor, business, or homeowner, we will provide the best concrete deep cleaning and polished concrete services possible.
Polished concrete floors represent the latest trend in office spaces, retail spaces, manufacturers warehouses, and homes.
Why? Because they are easy to maintain, extremely cost-effective, and have a beautiful mirror-like glossy finish to them that will outlast any other surface available on the market today.
There are a variety of options when choosing your polished concrete flooring, including the integral or penetrating stain color, the gloss level, and the aggregate type. We will assist you in the processes used to reach the desired finish you request.
Whether you’re looking for a super shiny floor or a subtle reflection, the options are yours to choose.
BENEFITS OF POLISHED CONCRETE
The demand for polished concrete has increased dramatically over the past twenty years. Polished concrete floors continue to gain popularity for several reasons, all of which include:
- Low maintenance: in high traffic areas such as commercial buildings or office spaces, having low maintenance floors is a necessity. To keep polished concrete floors clean and “like new”, all it needs is mopping using a dust mop on a regular basis, using cleaning product semi-regularly. There’s no need for messy coatings such as wax. Labor costs are cut when compared to wood or carpet flooring because polished concrete requires less cleaning time.
- Long term durability: foot traffic from employees or customers, forklifts, carts, etc. can be harmful to many surfaces and demand replacement every 5 – 7 years. With polished concrete being a permanent floor option it is no wonder why many large retailers find this surface to be there preferred choice.
- Less maintenance and longer service life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. They also eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
- Free from moisture transmission issues: Alternative flooring options such as tile, wood or carpet leads to issues such as adhesive deterioration, bumps, ridges, color changes, mold, bacteria growth, peaking or curling, all caused by sealing of the floor, not allowing it to breathe. Polished concrete floors simply don’t have these issues.
- Efficient long-term floor: Going green or simply want to do your part in making your business or home eco-friendly? Polished concrete is a great flooring option for sustainability. When left exposed, concrete floors have two functions: they are the foundation slab along with the finished flooring. By eliminating the need for wood, carpet or tile, you save resources that would eventually need replacing.
- Enhanced Lighting While Saving Energy: one of the nicest qualities of polished concrete is the mirror-like, glossy reflection which becomes a benefit to your energy bill. Upon completion 25 – 30% less lighting is necessary due to the high reflectivity of the polished concrete. This not only reduces the lighting needed but will noticeably reduce the demand on HVAC units due to less heat generated by lighting
- Go Green! Earn LEED Credits: Recycle old concrete floors or start fresh with polished concrete which can earn up to 5 LEED Credits. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design has listed polished concrete as a LEED certified project. Whether it be a reduction of adhesives by eliminating wood or carpet tile or optimizing energy performance due to less requires lighting we can help you earn LEED Credits and Go Green!
Why Should You Consider Concrete Polishing?
This is a fantastic way to totally refresh any concrete floor
- It becomes far easier to keep clean and doesn’t provide the hiding places for dust, dirt, and allergens
- Resists stains and marks from equipment
- Extends the lifespan of your concrete
- Reduces moisture transmission issues
- It looks great!
- It’s a faster process than applying a coating, offering an attractive turnaround time
- Concrete polishing provides a long-term solution and a better return over time (it’s not just a quick fix!)
Residential Polished Floor Benefits:
Cost savings: Traditional floor covering materials are not necessary when the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface
Longer life-cycle savings: Polished floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and do not need replacing
Easy to clean: Won’t harbor dust, dirt, allergens
Available in a wide variety of colors and designs
Commercial and Retail Polished Floor Benefits:
Cost savings: Using the slab on grade as the finished floor surface is more cost effective, maintenance costs are lower
More resistant to high foot traffic. A grocer in Tennessee explains that he is able to maintain primarily just the traffic ways within his store, which saves time and money because he does not have to move large display cases to wax and strip the floor.
Less maintenance and longer service life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. They also eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
Resistant to moisture transmission issues: Polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as tile, etc.
High light reflectivity: Important for office building floors, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements
Is a sustainable flooring alternative: Polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives
The Versatility of Polished Concrete
Because polishing is a multi-step process, homeowners and business owners can choose the level of sheen from stain to high-gloss that meets their maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This versatility makes polished concrete an ideal flooring material for a variety of applications.